The time just before the sun rises over the ridgeline of the Sangre de Christos mountains north of my home in Santa Fe is a precious one. It’s cool and quiet, with an almost enchanted quality of invitation. Genius ideas, bold new thoughts, sweet little opportunities and possibilities all can be heard whispering to our just-waking minds. But those whispers can disappear in a sudden flash of sunlight, sometimes forever, as dawn becomes day. Not so very long ago, I was driving to my office, the local public radio station playing in the background. All of a sudden, something...Read More
About The Author
Melanie Harth, PhD, LPCC, lives in Santa Fe. She’s a psychologist-trained mentor and coach who works with shy, sensitive entrepreneurs who are struggling to expand their career. She created the fun, free Happiness IQ Quiz (melanieharth.com).
And she’s the producer/host of the popular public radio show /podcast Happiness in Action (KSFR 101.1).
- The Art Of Connection: 4 Essential Hacks You Need To Know To Win At ConversationsBy Lois Sapare
- 5 Tips for Starting a Travel BusinessBy Victoria Howes
- 7 Mobile Apps Every On-The-Go Entrepreneur NeedsBy Victoria Howes
- Opportunities And Happiness Go Hand-in-HandBy Melanie Harth
- 5 Ways To Get More Referral Partners At Networking EventsBy Stephanie O’Brien