“Communication is a skill that you can learn. It’s like riding a bicycle or typing. If you’re willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of every part of your life.” – Richard Branson, founder of Virgin Group We humans are social beings by nature. One thing our earliest ancestors have learned the hard way is that we need each other in order to survive. It was only when they learned the power of cooperation and teamwork that our species’ chances of survival, reproduction, and colonization increased. While our technologically-advanced and human-dominating present time doesn’t require...Read More
About The Author
Lois Sapare is an editor at Scoopfed. She is a former student journalist with a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology. When she’s not writing content on a variety of topics, you can find her watching pysch thriller films or keeping up with the latest buzz in the tech world.
- The Art Of Connection: 4 Essential Hacks You Need To Know To Win At ConversationsBy Lois Sapare
- 5 Tips for Starting a Travel BusinessBy Victoria Howes
- 7 Mobile Apps Every On-The-Go Entrepreneur NeedsBy Victoria Howes
- Opportunities And Happiness Go Hand-in-HandBy Melanie Harth
- 5 Ways To Get More Referral Partners At Networking EventsBy Stephanie O’Brien