Curtis Mchale

About The Author

Curtis Mchale

Curtis is a business coach and speaker. He helps businesses build effective processes for vetting ideal clients and building a business that doesn't take every hour of every day to run.

If You Want A Successful Business, Make Sure You Do These Three Things

Most people start a business because they have a skill. They’re good programmers or writers. Maybe they can design or wire a house. The point is, they have a skill that they decide to leverage into a business only to meet a hard truth. The skill cultivated is only 10% of having a successful business. Showing up and executing your skill while collecting a paycheck from your employer is worlds away from being able to handle bookkeeping, marketing, and managing projects. Let’s look at how to do the other 90% of running a business well. 1. Marketing and Sales...

Read More

If You Want Less Stress, Say Goodbye To Your Phone

The advent of connected devices has been an incredible boon to business. You can be sitting at the coffee shop enjoying a book and then take a dip into your email. You can be sitting at the park enjoying the view, and still get a bit done. While there are many benefits to having this fantastic device that’s connected to the world, there are also some substantial drawbacks. The biggest drawback is that you can work from anywhere, and so many of us do that. Between stories our kids are telling us we dip into email for a few...

Read More

3 Little Things That’ll Tip Your Business From Mediocre To Amazing

As an entrepreneur, you want your business to succeed. You read books about success. You listen to podcasts with the leaders in business. You hear about companies throwing parties or sending huge gifts to clients. Things you can’t afford when you’re starting out. You erroneously think that this is the only way to get forward momentum going. For my wife’s birthday one year, I bought her a new road bike. This was many thousands of dollars and something she’d had her eye on for a while. If you asked her a week later about the best gift I’d ever...

Read More